- I didn't save these settings - Andy had settings pre-stored on his RDWorks Ruida software (and saved in his head from experience cutting many things!) It would be a nice project to document these settings somewhere, if it isn't already :)
- Multiple passes are needed for plastics like HDPE, PLA.
Check out this video documenting part of the laser cutting process!
New video by Paula
This notification means you've successfully saved your file to the USB
- Navigate the laser interface to load the file onto the laser
Navigating the laser interface
- Prepare the material for cutting
Masking the material with tape before cutting
Measuring the z-height with the shim tool
- Set the origin and check the frame
- Turn on ventilation
- Start cutting! Press "Inicio"